Viking Mission = Make things better
Use and promote manufacturing on demand in the UK because it’s:
1) More environmentally friendly (produce only what’s needed – rather than creating ‘waste’ stock)
2) More efficient (only stock a few raw materials to make many things)
3) More local reducing transport waste
4) Drives less consumerism (order exactly what you need not what’s been marketed at you to shift stock)
5) More future & shock-proof
6) More creative, more fun & really, really fast
A uniform and workwear specialist based in Telford has announced their investment programme, looking to ...
Covid delays have amounted to numerous photography projects being shelved but fortunately, much like Shyre, ...
Robust and highly reliable, Contrinex inductive sensors are the fit-and-forget choice for non-contact detection of ...